SAGU Engineering is,
Beside of own capabilities, SAGU Engineering manages manufacturing activities with 5 partner factories in Turkey. SAGU policy is to support our customers with high quality manufacturing which have optimum costs, with an excellent project management. Our purpose is to reduce our customers’ workload and costs with our experienced management and QC team.
SAGU Engineering has experience at industrial manufacturing for more over 14 years. With this experience, we exactly know about outsourced manufacturing problems that our customers were living before they start cooperation with SAGU Engineering. Thus, we combine our experience with our high manufacturing capability and Quality vision of view to present the best for our clients. At the end of the day, this point of view brings to SAGU Engineering the self-confidence of fulfill the commitment to our customers who are beginning to became our allies.
As the basic production logic of our working methodology is applied as; production in accordance with the relevant quality standards, on-time delivery and effective cost. We are also choosing our suppliers with the same perspective in the manufacturing and servicing fields, in order to offer to our customers better. SAGU team is familiar with high technical specifications and international standards, and are ready to respond to your needs in a timely manner.
“Inspiring solutions of engineering” motto is the focal point of SAGU Engineering to have fully satisfied customers turned into allies.
Our general services in manufacturing are:
- Machining activities.
- Welded Assembly manufacturing: Including precise machining process for Heavy Industrial components.
- Steel Construction Manufacturing
- Heat Treatment Applications
- Coating Applications
We guarantee quality assurance and quality control. This is accomplished through:
- Certified and tested raw materials
- Test reports for surface treatment methods
- Approved procedures for all metal forming methods
- Dimensional reports for fit-up operations and final products
- Weld log preparation, approved WPS, WPQRs
- Certified welders
- Destructive Tests (Chemical Analysis, Tensile, Hardness Tests) and Non Destructive Tests (Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, Hydrostatic Tests etc)
- Project based Quality Documentation for all steps